MPR Lateral Hip Positioning System
Lateral positioning system featuring post-and-pad assemblies that adjust according to patient and procedure needs. Used in total hip, hip revision and other hip procedures.
- Pad assemblies adjust for both height and width
- Post-and-pad assemblies attach directly to OR table
- Requires 2 Clark sockets (not included)
- Pad designed to minimize pressure points and skin insults
- Pads are reusable and washable
- System includes spacers and longer screws for use with larger patients
- Complete positioning system is radiolucent
MPR Lateral Hip System (MPR4150) includes:
|4150-PD3||Small Pad Set (set of 3)||1|
|4150-PB||2” Pad Knob||3|
|4150-EK||4” Extension Knob||1|
|4150-EK4||6” Extension Knob||1|
|4150-C||2” Extension Spacer/Cylinder||2|
|4150-S||Slider (each w/ two 4150-SS slider screws)||2|
|4150-06||6” Post (w/ one 4150-PS post screw)||1|
|4150-10||10” Post (w/ one 4150-PS post screw)||1|
Replacement Pad Set (4150-PD3), an optional 4″ Extension Spacer/Cylinder (4150-C4), an optional Post Assembly Adapter for peg boards
(MPR9109-PAA), and Plastic Storage/Carrying Case (4150-CASE) are also available.
Made in USA.
A stable, time-proven orthopaedic product.
Product Cleaning & Care
You may also like…
MPR Stainless Steel Clark SocketRequest a Quote
Hip Positioner Pads, Post/Plate StyleRequest a Quote
MPR Lateral Hip Positioning Peg Board System, with Coated Metal Peg PostsRequest a Quote
MPR Montreal Lateral PositionerRequest a Quote
MPR Post Assembly Adapter, for Lateral Hip PositionerRequest a Quote
MPR Storage/Carrying CaseRequest a Quote
MPR Lateral Hip Positioning Peg Board System, with Coated Plastic Peg PostsRequest a Quote
MPR 3 Pc Lateral Brace SystemRequest a Quote